Our client is looking for an IT Systems Analyst III – Desktop Support for a contract role in Lawrenceville, GA.
Availability Requirements: Monday – Friday between 6 AM-6 PM, up to 40 hours/week
Location: On-Site (Lawrenceville, GA), No remote work.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Desktop Support or laptop configuration and deployments.
- 5+ years of troubleshooting / fixing Windows 10
- 3+ years of Microsoft 365 Apps for Business deployments:
- 3+ years of customer service experience (Deskside support)
- Must be reliable and consistent in job performance
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of ITIL
- Must have strong critical thinking skills, customer service, and a can-do attitude
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Vital in identifying, researching, and resolving complex technical issues
- Proficiency in resolving end-user software application, PC, and web browser errors
- A College degree in a technical subject such as Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- CompTIA A+
- The IT Systems Analyst III creates a positive customer service experience and builds strong customer relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with an exceptionally professional attitude.
- The IT Systems Analyst III serves as a Tier 1 deskside support to internal customers.
- This position will work on a project team as a resource that is responsible for the removal of obsolete hardware and the deployment of new mobile laptops and monitors.