JUNIOR BRAND EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Walk West’s Junior Brand Experience Designer is responsible for delivering meaningful and impactful contributions to brand strategy design and aesthetics - from ideation to planning to execution. This position works closely with internal team members to support work that exceeds client expectations and aligns accurately with brand messaging, to position a client’s brand for both long and short term success.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, digital design, graphic communications or similar
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in graphic design
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Can complete projects with minimal supervision and basic art direction as well as work in teams
- Demonstrated expertise in typography, composition, layout, design thinking, and creative strategy
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience in branding and web marketing/web design with an understanding of web design & development principles
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Heightened curiosity and ability to stay knowledgeable of current trends
- Experience with Figma or Adobe XD is a plus
- Work within a team to create design solutions that are aesthetically sound and align with client goals and expectations.
- Assist in conceptualizing and design marketing campaigns, product launches, brand identities, and other initiatives in collaboration with teams and clients.
- Assist in translating product positioning, research, and marketing strategies into effective designs
- Assist in art direction for photoshoots, videos, and more.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Maintain consistency in brand application and across all creative touch points including, but not limited to paid media, social media, digital and print collateral, web, experiential marketing, and more.
- Support UX designers and developers with branding across web design projects.
- Willingness to learn
- Able to present their design decisions clearly and effectively
- Ability to self-start and work well in teams or alone.
- Other duties as assigned.