The Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst to support financial systems and business intelligence reporting. The position will be a remote/telework role, with occasional travel as needed. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in building, managing, and customizing financial tools and dashboards to support a U.S. Navy program.
• Perform hands-on Power BI development and implementations.
• Work with financial analysts and managers to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using various business intelligence and database tools.
• Design and implement solutions to meet specific needs of the program stakeholders, including (but not limited to) workflows, databases, and data visualizations.
• Support system integrations between various applications, such as Power BI, SharePoint, and Salesforce.
• Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment.
• Resolve technical problems and serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on financial systems for the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Finance, Business Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, or related field. Additional years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree in other academic disciplines.
• 4-8 years of prior relevant experience.
• Understanding of financial concepts to include indirect rate structures, EACs (Estimates at Complete), performance tracking, resource management, charge code structure, variance analysis, and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate), Excel, EVMS tools, databases, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and PowerQuery
• Ability to debug problems with software, dashboards, and system integrations.
• Ability to research solutions, solve problems, and instruct users on best practices for supported tools.
• Effective communicator and organizer.
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
• Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Active secret clearance.
• Experience with OPDEC tools, including IPM (Integrated Program Manager).
• Strong experience with SQL.
• Salesforce development experience.
• Prior experience in a financial analyst or business systems analyst role supporting Department of Defense programs.
Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.