Job Title: Product Manager – Digital Platforms
Department: Marketing Department
Job Category: Full or Part time, Exempt
At IWT, we’re looking for a creative product manager to drive our team in developing and managing cutting-edge digital platforms. This person will be involved in the early-stage concept, product ideation and definition process, and will work to translate the needs of users to bring new and insightful digital products and experiences to life. This customer-centric role requires a candidate who has excellent design, analytical, and communication skills to create product strategies and vision to build best-in-class digital products.
· Product Vision and Strategy - Define and articulate the vision for digital platforms – analytics, user applications and mobile applications. Develop and maintain a product roadmap aligned with company objectives and market needs
· Feature Development - Prioritize and manage requirements discovery, solution design, and development of new features based on market research, usability studies, and business goals
· User Engagement - Drive user engagement by understanding user needs and improving the overall user experience through continuous iteration and improvement
· Team Collaboration - Collaborate regularly with cross-functional teams to guide and ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
· Product Marketing - Develop positioning and messaging to ensure products meet market needs, resonates with users, and brings value that drives demand and adoption
· Market Analysis - Conduct competitive analysis and stay informed about industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
Required skills and qualifications
· Relevant professional experience in product development, product management, or related field (desired 7+ years), particularly in the analytics or data solutions domain
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (business, computer science, data science, marketing, product/business development)
· Experience in usability and customer-focused design. Must showcase creative excellence and technical mastery in marketing, visual or product design
· Experience with end-to-end product development including design, user testing, technical development, and delivery
· Strong understanding of data analytics, data visualization tools, and interface design
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
· Up to 10% domestic travel
Preferred skills and qualifications
· Hands-on experience with UI/UX design tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD. Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
· Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite for creating intuitive and visually compelling interfaces
· Passion for building great products to solve customer and business problems
· Self-motivated, organized, and good time management
· High emotional intelligence with great analytical and prioritization skills
· Adaptable to dynamic environment and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, lift, reach, or stoop as needed in a typical office environment.
Equal employment opportunity policy:
· The United States government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodation policy:
· Federal contractors must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
IWT was established in 1997 and is dedicated to providing government and industry with products and engineering services centered on the wireless communications segment. IWT has core capabilities in system engineering, wireless architectures; mesh/ad hoc networks; sensor signal processing; geo-location; wide band/narrow band sensor networks; software/cognitive radio; software application development; signal processing and integrated circuit design and development.
IWT designs and manufactures wireless communications devices and associated software. IWT develops applications level and embedded software for its products. IWT sells software, hardware, and services to government and commercial markets. IWT provides field services to its customers in terms of technical support, installation, and distribution.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- Lynchburg, VA 24504: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person